A LONG-TERM STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM FROM THE MILLENNIUM FOUNDATION AND TERABANK
If you are currently enrolled at an authorized higher education or vocational institution in Georgia, looking to obtain a loan to pay your tuition, terabank and the Millennium Fund have just the right program for you.
The long-term student loan model has been developed with global experience in mind and is fully fitted to your needs.
- Students (only citizens of Georgia) enrolled in degree or vocational programs at authorized educational institutions with international accreditation are eligible for the loan. Degrees related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) will be prioritized.
- Long-term loans are intended for students with active status or those whose studies have been placed on hold due to nonpayment.
- Incoming freshmen may also submit applications for a long-term student loan. Applications will be reviewed after their official acceptance into a qualified higher education institution.
In order to qualify for the long-term student loan program, each study program must be authorized in compliance with the Georgian legislation and fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Developed and executed in accordance with international agreements ratified by the Parliament of Georgia.
- Has obtained international accreditation or is currently in the process of obtaining it (which may only be confirmed with relevant documentation).
- Is an accredited study program in conjunction with a foreign educational institution.
- Is part of a joint study program defined by the Law of Georgia on Higher Education.
- Has been recognized by a member organization of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA).
For more information about loan conditions, please visit: https://www.terabank.ge/en/1311