SDSU Georgia to host 2018 Internship and Job Fair on June 72018-05-28
Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi, Ballroom
June 7, 2018, 13:00 - 15:00
San Diego State University Georgia is pleased to invite Public and Private sector companies to the annual internship and job fair. The key purpose of this event is to connect qualified employers with skilled SDSU students through education and internships opportunities.
About SDSU Georgia
The history of San Diego State University (SDSU) began in the late 19th century. It is one of the biggest and most popular universities in California with 35,000 students and a $130 Million budget for research. San Diego State University, through funding from the U.S. Government’s Millennium Challenge Corporation, offers internationally accredited Bachelor of Science programs in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) in Georgia. SDSU Georgia graduates receive an American degree. These programs offered by the university support the development of construction, science and technology fields along with Georgia’s human capital capacity for economic growth.
US Bachelor of Science programs offered by SDSU in Georgia include: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemistry/Biochemistry.
San Diego State University Georgia has accepted students with a diverse range of unique skills and qualifications, including:
- Top scoring students on NAEC exams (National Exams)
- Young entrepreneurs and innovators who have brought various technology projects to life
- Winners of local and international Olympiads in math, science, and technology
- Strong English skills are a requirement for acceptance as all classes are taught in English
Registration is free! Deadline for registration is June 5, 2018.
All interested companies/organizations should go through a quick online registration process by visiting the link: https://sdsu.edu.ge/en/spages/internship-fair-registration-form/35
Registered companies/organizations will be provided with:
- Recruiting space at the fair, including a table, chairs and space for a company sign or banner
- Company profile will be sent to students and posted on the SDSU Georgia webpage and Facebook page
- Coffee, tea and light meal for up to two representatives
- Listing in our annual fair guide
For more information contact: Elene Aladashvili, Director of Communications and Development
Tel: + (995 32) 2 311 611; Email: email@example.com